Posted on February 8, 2018
Who I am…
I’m first and foremost a wife and mom to 3 amazing little men and a little lady we are expecting soon! I love my family and my job and have found that in order to maintain my sanity juggling full-time motherhood with being a full-time educator, I need a creative outlet. Sewing, crafting, and photography are that outlet for me…hence the blog name Sewing-4-Sanity. I always tell people I sew to maintain some semblance of sanity, so I thought with 4 children this seemed fitting. 🙂
Why I’ve decided to blog…
I’m hoping this blog will be a way to harness my creativity and maybe even make it useful for others. My plans are to post on things like…
- Projects I’m working on or have completed that I love
- Reviews and comparisons of PDF patterns
- Lists of my favorite patterns & fabrics (including sales!)
- Crafting ideas using a Silhouette or Cricut
- DIY photography tips I’ve learned so far (I still have a lot of learning to do!)
- Maybe some life hacks or favorite recipes that have nothing to do with sewing
- Tips for thriving and not just surviving motherhood
- And who knows what else I’ll feel inspired to share!
Category: About MeTags: creativity, diy, fabric, motherhood, pattern hack, pdf patterns, photography, reviews, sewing, sewing for sanity, work life balance
I can’t wait to read about your adventures. I also sew for my sanity!